wtorek, 23 czerwca 2009

DIFFERENT TASTES FROM TURKEY

In content of our Project ‘Beyond the Borders, Between the Cultures’, I organized Turkish Week when I presented my country and my culture!!
Participants had an opportunity to see the different parts of Turkish culture - Art, Dance, Cuisine and traditions… First day, I started to present my country with general points and after that the audiences saw the Turkish Movie ‘ My Father and My Son’. This movie was including relationships in family and a period of Turkish history. The other days lasted with Turkish cuisine presenting delicious tastes; Turkish Folk Dance; Storytelling by Grupa Studnia O. and Henna Night which is one of steps of the Wedding Ceremony in Turkey.
I’m very glad that I directed it all to participants who are from different countries and different ages. I belive that all people felt Turkish soul during the whole event. I want to thank participants for their contributions. That good atmosphere was created by their positive energy and their interest. And also coming together families and their children in day of story telling was very nice. They enjoyed together by listening Turkish stories and songs. I had a good fed back from participants during and after this event.

Thank you very much to my ‘Fundacja Dom Pokoju’, to my collegue Daniela and to all participants for their support and contributions.

Gamze ZERENGOK

EVS Volunteer in Fundacja Dom Pokoju
























1 komentarz:

daniela pisze...

I am very happy that I helped you...anyway you know I am here for u..anytime, anywhere ;)...hugs, code name: the bride :)