środa, 22 kwietnia 2009

Plot of the “Romanian outdoor short movies night”

For a while I was thinking to share some short Romanian movies with my polish friends and with the members of the foundation in which I am a volunteer- Fundacja Dom Pokoju. I decided to do it in an unusual space, like the playground next to the foundation, and near to my Easter, the Orthodox Easter. I wanted in this way so this would be my Easter Bunny from my side :). My brother helped me with the poster and the flyer so I could do it more quickly. After all, I said to myself that it is better to invite other associations and that I can tell to my guests to bring some friends because in this way many people will be informed about Romania and about Romanians movies and especially short movies.

Sharing this ideas to you, I must reach the other aspect- that of the decoration of the place for the event. First of all, we’ve made some ecology action in the playground. Then I started to project in my head my ideal decoration for the event. You should close your eyes after you will read and you will see the image ;). So....when you were entering through the gate, a way of light from some bambus-sticks was leading you to the place where some sleeping pads and some chairs were inviting you to sit on...the way to the screen was also leaded by some little lights. The screen was placed between some red curtains that were strategic hanged in the trees ;)...and the trees were dressed in some purple and red materials. The decoration was almost as I projected in my mind:).

After two short movies about my country, Romania, the five short movies begun. I was really happy when I was looking to the people’s face...and when I was seeing that they are focused and really interested in them :).

At the end of the event, I was really happy because many people came and people that I didn’t know were congratulating me and were smiling :).

Thank you very much for the audience...and...to be continued ;)
Daniela










6 komentarzy:

Mihai pisze...

Bravoo Danutaa! :)

Unknown pisze...

Dzięki za fajny pokaz - czekam na więcej :)

Ioana Lucia pisze...

Bravo Dana!!! Good luck with everything...we can tell that you are very motivated and dedicated to your project. i wish you all the best for the future ones!

mihai pisze...

Congrats Dana! I'm glad the poster turned out ok and helped you promote the event.
Keep up the good work!

Maria Roventa pisze...

Congratulations!Full of interesting ideas and very dedicated to her volunteer activities!
Bravo Dana!

mihaela pisze...

Cool! Bravo Danutza! Me so proud of you! :*