poniedziałek, 27 kwietnia 2009

Warsztaty z tradycyjnych wzorów tureckich w Iskierce


"Turkish Motifs and Colorful Worlds

When I started to work as a volunteer, I wanted to present Turkish motifs and handicrafts. And I did this workshop with children from Iskierka. I was glad that they didn't see them not only as some patterns, they could look deeply and they wanted to learn their meanings. Also although I told them colours which are usually used on Turkish handicrafts, they painted them however they want. After that when I looked to these pictures, I discovered that actually they had reflected their inner world with colours. Contrasts and harmonies; darkness and colorfulness. It depends on their point of view. I think this workshop was interactive and useful. They learned Turkish motifs and also Turkey. On the other hand they taught me to be able to look to different worlds.

Thank you very much:))
Gamze "








Brak komentarzy: